NCGPA Business Boost RLF
- $10,000 up to $150,000
- The Northampton County General Purpose Authority (NCGPA) Business Boost Revolving Loan Fund provides gap and bridge financing options to be used in combination with more conventional sources for the development and expansion of small to medium sized businesses.
- For-profit businesses located in Northampton County.
Projects May Involve:
- Land and Building Acquisition
- New Construction
- Building Renovation
- Machinery and Equipment
- Operating Capital
- Property and Site Improvements
- Machinery, Equipment & Operating Capital – 3-5 year maturity with flexible amortization schedule
- Real Estate – 5-7 year maturity with flexible amortization schedule
- Amounts - $10,000 to $150,000, not to exceed 35% of project
- Rates – Determined by purpose, collateral, credit risk, term and current rate environment
- Origination Fee – One Percent (1%) plus all other related fees
- Application Fee - $150.00
How To Apply:
- Applications are accepted electronically to the Northampton County DCED on a rolling basis and are subject to availability of funds.
- Applicants are encouraged to arrange a pre-application conference with the Northampton County DCED.
- David Hughes
- Northampton County
- DCED Financial Specialist