GPA Economic Reinvestment RLF Boost RLF
- $10,000 to $250,000
- The Economic Reinvestment Loan Program offers loans to help support the creation of new job opportunities or the retention of existing jobs with Northampton County. The program seeks to encourage the attraction and retention of businesses within the County to help improve economic development, infrastructure, expand the tax base and improve the general economic health and welfare of our communities.
- For Profit Businesses, Not-For-Profit Entities, Municipalities and Municipal Authorities, and Private Real estate Developers located in Northampton County.
Projects May Involve:
- Land and Building Acquisition
- Building Renovations
- New Construction
- Machinery and Equipment
- Infrastructure Improvements
- Development Fees and Site Preparation
- Maximum Term – 7 years with flexible amortization schedule
- Amounts - $10,000 to $250,000, not to exceed 35% of project, private investment of 1:1 of loan amount
- Rates – Determined by purpose, collateral, credit risk, term and current rate environment
- Origination Fee – One Percent (1%) plus all other related fees
- Application Fee - $150.00
How To Apply:
- Applications are accepted electronically to the Northampton County DCED on a rolling basis and are subject to availability of funds.
- Applicants are encouraged to arrange a pre-application conference with the Northampton County DCED.
- David Hughes
- Northampton County
- DCED Financial Specialist